MTA / AMI / BAIML / BMG
Members of the four professional mountain associations in the UK are entitled to a 20% discount on all mapping (premade and custom) orders at checkout. To claim this discount simply enter your MTUK number when registering for your account and we will add you to the relevant discount group in a couple of days once we have verified your association membership. If you don't hear from us or need to add this after registering just drop us an email.
Further, we are offering favourable licensing terms for members of the relevant associations for the duration of their membership under the following conditions:
- Member is sole company director or sole trader
- Company turnover is less than or equal to £50,000 per year
- Member has applied for the MTUK special conditions licence with us and has been approved
- Waive the initial fee for the organisational use licence, charging only the per order fees (£2.50) as per the licence schedule
- Reduce the initial commercial use licence fee to the level of the annual retainer relevant to the organisation's annual turnover
- Increase the standard held hard copy limit to a total of 13 copies per product, provided the copies are being used for instructional or guiding purposes
Once we become aware of your membership no longer being active we will revoke this licence and charge you the licence fees accordingly. For the purpose of Organisational and Commercial Use Licences you will be considered a new customer in this case. Existing licence holders are not able to claim back licence fees paid before taking advantage of this offer.
We reserve the right to cancel the offer and licence without reason at any point, though cancellation on these grounds will not incurr additional charges and the licence will simply fade out at its annual renewal.
Including all volunteer UK Search and Rescue organisations.
Team members benefit from a 20% discount on all mapping (premade and custom) orders at checkout. To claim this discount please ensure your team secretary or another official representative has established a link with us, allowing us to verify member names against the records. All you need to do then is email us your team and full name and we will carry out the necessary checks.
Teams are granted a full licence to use our products for navigational and operational training and for the hard copy limit required to carry out these activities. We ask that teams notify us of the number of copies they produce and when and where the products are being used. This is purely for our internal statistics and we will not restrict their use for this purpose.